Saturday, February 09, 2013

Cupid's Undie Run

I was at home around 2:30 this afternoon minding my own business when I heard a commotion beneath my window. I went downstairs & watched with a neighbor as a bevy of scantily clad runners went right past our building. "This is why I live in the Marina," he said.

It was Cupid's Undie Run, a Valentine's Day run benefiting the Children's Tumor Foundation. The running portion of the event was simply a couple of laps round the block.

The participants then congregated at a popular sports bar in the Marina.

It was a photogenic event, & everyone wanted in on the photo ops.


Michael Strickland said...

I'm glad beautiful young people are taking their clothes off For Charity.

Axel Feldheim said...

Indeed, bless their little hearts! More events like this, & I never need to leave the neighborhood.