Tuesday, May 12, 2015

SFIFF58 Wrap-Up

Had a fine time at the 58th San Francisco International Film Festival. For whatever reason, I saw mostly documentaries. All but one of my shows started more or less on time. I also managed a festival party trifecta, which I believe is a personal best. I was continually impressed by the dedicated festival-goers who start lining up outside the Kabuki, often in chilly weather, an hour or more ahead of time.

Films: 12
Live events: 1
Q&As: 10
Audience ballots submitted: 9
Times I had an empty seat next to me: 3
Parties: 3
Festival lounge happy hours: 5
Tweets: 43
Instagrams pics: 11

§ 58th San Francisco International Film Festival
April 23 - May 7, 2015

2 comments:

Civic Center said...

Congratulations on your Son of Quentin Crisp performance. 3 Parties and 5 Happy Hours? You're an ironman.

Axel Feldheim said...

Thanks. I like to think that Quentin would be pleased. Film people do seem to be all about the parties. I'm not even counting the time I had to visit the festival lounge to pick up a ticket & couldn't avoid a Film Society party going on in there at full-bore.